The obstetrical day unit helps by providing specialized prenatal care to pregnant individuals for a variety of reasons including postdate assessment, cervical ripening, and other less common procedures.
Our team includes:
- nurses with obstetric specialty
- clinical nurse specialists
- other health care providers
If you have a obstetrical day unit appointment, please bring the following items with you:
- Your health card
- Your appointment letter
- A list of medications
- Any medications needed during your visit
- Name and telephone number of your referring physician and/or family physician
- Insurance information
- A list of questions you may have for the physician.
Accessing this Clinic, Program or Service
The Obstetrical Day Unit (ODU) is located on the 7th floor of the Women’s Building (purple elevators) in room 701. A referral from your primary care provider is required to visit the obstetric day unit.