Confirm details with the program or clinic provider.
prideHealth helps people who are two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual (members of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community) by improving their access to safe, coordinated, comprehensive, and culturally appropriate health services. prideHealth is a partnership between the NSHA and IWK Health.
How we help
- help navigating through the health system
- workshops and learning opportunities on 2SLGBTQIA+ health
- 2SLGBTQIA+ cultural competency training for health professionals and family practices
- general health and wellness information
- sexual health information
- referrals for addictions, mental health, and other health services
- information and referrals for transgender and gender identity issues