The IYS-NS Provincial Leadership Team hosted several in person and online information sessions and workshops across Nova Scotia in July 2023.
Information Sessions (July 11th - 13th) focused on introducing the Integrated Youth Services model to Nova Scotia and provided a vision for the implementation plan within Nova Scotia.
- Session recording (Youtube)
- Session Powerpoint presentation (please open using a desktop or laptop computer)
In person and virtual workshops were held July 17th - 28th. There were two (2) in person and one (1) virtual session for each health zone. This session focused on preparing community-based organizations for the upcoming procurement process.
- Workshop recording (Youtube)
- Workshop Powerpoint presentation (please open using a desktop or laptop computer)
How can I learn more?
Information for the general public:
Information for community-based organizations:
- Overview of IYS Services
- How is IYS different from existing services?
- Principles of IYS
- Who can host an IYS Site
The procurement document is now posted: https://www.iwk.nshealth.ca/iys/procurement